Datamolino Acceptable Use Policy
Datamolino is used by many customers, and we are proud of the trust placed in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the Datamolino services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the services to do the following things.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, Datamolino (or our service providers’) computer systems;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- abuse Datamolino referrals to get more credit for referrals than deserved;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others.
A fair use policy applies also if, in the reasonable opinion of Datamolino, your use of documents upload is excessive, we may ask you to reduce your usage or temporarily limit the service for you. If you fail to reduce your usage, we reserve the right to block your account and/or extract data from your documents with delay.