Xero users: Thank you for all the love!
We now have 50 reviews on the Xero marketplace.
This year has been really great for Datamolino. We have first launched Datamolino into the UK market in February 2015 at the Xerocon London. So today, we are only 22 months into our journey within the Xero ecosystem. In 2015, we managed to get the first 9 reviews! And in 2016 we have 41 reviews and counting! Big thanks to the users who supported us when we were just starting out! Those first users really made a difference for us.
We always enjoy having a chat with our clients. Over the last couple of weeks we have met many of you in person. This year we had the opportunity to meet at the Xerocon London in February, then at the Xerocon South in Brisbane, Australia in September. In October at the Bookkeepers Summit in London. And now in November during the Xero Roadshow in London, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh and Birmingham. We were amazed by how many people came to say Hi and introduced Datamolino to their friends and colleagues.
So what are our clients saying?
- Datamolino captures more data. This includes invoice descriptions and line items
- The pricing structure is fair and makes a lot of sense to firms that need to onboard all of their clients.
- There are no charges “per client” or “per user”.
- The in-app chat is a great hit. It makes it easy to talk to our team and get help very fast.
- Training of users is included in the price. The team always ensures that you get the most our of Datamolino.
You can read all the reviews on the Xero Marketplace [click].
Read more →