Datamolino’s new features are ready for Xerocon London 2015.
This week we’ll be meeting many new and existing Datamolino users at Xerocon in London, and our team is looking forward to meeting accountants from all over the UK. In preparation, we’ve been working hard to have our best ever version of Datamolino ready. We polished the application for Xerocon, so now is the best time to check it out! We have a host of new features and updates that make Datamolino better than ever!(Xerocon: 10 & 11 of February, Battersea Evolution, London)
Here is what we’ve added:
New beautiful invoice detail!
We show you the most important data next to your invoice image. It is now easier to review the data. Have a look and tell us what you think! (email email@example.com with your feedback).
Better invoice recognition!
We improved the automated invoice recognition behind the scenes which means extraction times are accelerating. Thanks for the great feedback!
Streamlined user interface:
“Agendas” have been renamed to “Folders”. This helps new users to better understand Datamolino when they start using it. We also streamlined the user interface in many places to enhance usability.
PRO TIP: Each Folder has a unique email address that you can use to upload files to Datamolino. You can invite colleagues or clients to share Folders with you – go to Folder Settings and type in their email address.
Easier direct connection
It is now easier to connect Datamolino with Xero and Sage One. From now on when you create a new Folder you’ll be asked if you would like to connect to one of your accounting suites at setup, this will speed up and simplify your set up. You can also initiate the connection using the Export button from the dropdown menu and clicking “Direct Connect”.
Great API for our partners.
If you are a developer, go ahead and browse through the documentation: https://docs.datamolino.apiary.io/
Invoice line items export to Xero and Sage One. Datamolino is fully capable of extracting line item details from invoices. The feature works for export into Excel and CSV files, and into some specialised desktop accounting software. This functionality is available to Xero and Sage One users very soon. We are in the final stage of testing and ensuring the user experience is flawless. If you are interested in invoice line items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, your opinion is very valuable to us.
Other changes in Datamolino:
– Free Trial now has an unlimited volume! Tell your friends and colleagues about Datamolino, they can upload as many invoices as they want during their trial.
– New upload wizard. Uploading files to Datamolino is now faster and easier.
– Better export wizard. When a Folder is connected to an online accounting software suite there are now less clicks to finish the export.
– Beautiful upgrade wizard. The interface is cleaner and simpler for you to upgrade after your trial.
– Easier choice of user plans. We now offer only one set of plans to user to make it easier to choose the best solution for you. Advanced plans will return once we integrate line items export with online accounting software suites.
– Many performance enhancements on the backend. Our coders have been hard at work to improve the data capture engine and give you the best data capture application in the cloud. It’s their work that makes Datamolino possible.
– Friendly chat from Olark. Many of you already found our chat on the bottom right of the Datamolino web page. We really like to talk to our users. If we are offline, just leave us a message and we’ll get back to you. If you have any questions, we’d love to chat!